Welcome to the blog of Graphite Photography! My passion is beauty - natural, created, imaginative.
I enhance, capture, nurture.
Follow my blogs as I share with you my progress into the wide world of photography, make up and tanning.

http://www.graphitephotography.com.au

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A long day.. But very fun!

Four different models, four different looks and a creative make - up artist!
Very pleased to say all went well and cant wait to start editing all the images. Thanks so much to Sarah a wonderful make-up and hair stylist, you did a magnificent job. Your work speaks for itself you are very talented.
Big thanks to all the models who took part in todays shoots. you all did a great job. Especially the ones who were modelling like this for the first time.
After three cancelled attempts to do this shoot I am so happy it all worked out in the end.
Portfolio will be updated once all the images are done.. hope they will intrigue you all and wonder at the possibilities of Graphite Photography. Your imagination is the limit. i am now utterly exhausted and ready for a long sleep!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment