Welcome to the blog of Graphite Photography! My passion is beauty - natural, created, imaginative.
I enhance, capture, nurture.
Follow my blogs as I share with you my progress into the wide world of photography, make up and tanning.

http://www.graphitephotography.com.au

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bush Boys

Yesterday morning was spent shooting the most good looking / natured family. We went bush walking at Albany Creek. The boys, starting out their modelling careers did a wonderful job. They knew exactly what they wanted and weren't afraid to try things out. I have to say there are a lot of great photos from this shoot. I have never seen anyone get changed as fast and as many times as they did in a period of about two hours! Well done!
I wish you both the best in your careers and with your ambition I have absolutely no doubt you'll make it to the big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment