Welcome to the blog of Graphite Photography! My passion is beauty - natural, created, imaginative.
I enhance, capture, nurture.
Follow my blogs as I share with you my progress into the wide world of photography, make up and tanning.

http://www.graphitephotography.com.au

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*Winter Wonderland*

Last Saturday was my chance to get out and shoot something that I wanted to create for myself. The first of my seasons themed shoots, Winter, took me by surprise.
I was able to put my make up skills to the limit and I think I impressed myself. I felt so rewarded once I had actually achieved the images I had thrown around in my head for the past couple of weeks or even months.
Schanae was a trooper and sat through two and a half hours of make up and hair for a 20min photo shoot and still managed to blow me away. She needed no direction at all and really played the part well. What a fantastic model.
Definitely cannot wait to bring on the remaining seasons and attempt all the other ideas I have. Finally I think I have found where I want to head with this endeavour of mine I call my life.
Can't wait to see the full retouched pics!
Til next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment