Welcome to the blog of Graphite Photography! My passion is beauty - natural, created, imaginative.
I enhance, capture, nurture.
Follow my blogs as I share with you my progress into the wide world of photography, make up and tanning.

http://www.graphitephotography.com.au

Monday, June 25, 2012

Mermaid Magic



Yesterday I created some mythical magic with the invention of my mermaid fantasy. (Sneak Peak ^) Isn't she beautiful? I was a bit worried going into this one wondering if the scales would appear too fake as they are just fabricated with make up however I am so happy with the way they turned out! I also love her jewels which are the mermaid's mirage of barnacles - just a lot prettier ;) Cannot wait to create the retouched images and add some funky backgrounds. My model did a fantastic job, very patient and inspiring x

No comments:

Post a Comment